tisdag 1 april 2014

Decoupage with wonderful papers

Before christmas I received a box with wonderful decoupage papers from the Italian company Calambour. There was thin rice paper, different thicker decoupage paper and scrapbooking paper, all of them so very beautiful and with a high quality.

Due to christmas and personal health I've been unable to work with the papers the way I wished for, but now I've at least two projects to show you. It's two altered trays, the one with the handle is a fruit basket from the supermarket.

This tray is altered with one of the scrapbooking papers, I've painted the tray white a couple of times and then cut the paper the same size as the tray. In the corners there are wood for stacking several trays together, after painting them I twirled a twine around to make a rough look.

I then decorated the tray with some beautiful metal findings från Tim Holtz,  a set of foundations metal feet and a ornate plate.

Next tray is also painted white and with twirled twine around the handle. Thought it looked lovely with my geraniums.

The front, I've used a double sided paper with beautiful magnolias on, fuzzy cutter them and mounted them on the tray with decoupage glue. Then I've stamped randomly with an old script stamp and Brilliance Galaxy gold. Decorated with a grunge butterfly and hinge, distressed with the same ink pad and added some pearls.

The opposite side, decorated the same way.

One end, a grunge swirl and a fuzzy cut flower.

And the opposite end, decorated with stamping, chipboard and a bird cage.

That's all for now, I hope you liked my projects. A huge Thank You from Calambour for the gorgeous papers I've received.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Jag skulle bli så glad om du ville lämna några ord innan du går härifrån. Både ris och ros är välkommet! Saknar du något? Önska gärna, så ska vi se vad jag kan hitta på.

I'd be very happy if you left me a word or two before you leave. Feel free to suggest projects or idées on how to make the blog better.